Outdoor classes Fridays 8 am and every other Saturday 10 am with Chava Curland!
Since June 13th, we have been offering in-person yoga every other Saturday at 10 am and every Friday at 8 am. Classes are held at Tilden Park at the weather permitting, please join us and arrive a little before 10 am so we may start on time. Here are the guidelines for attending our outdoor yoga classes:
- Students should bring their own water, mat, and towel (grass could be dewy).
- Yoga mats will be placed 10 feet apart.
- Please do not attend class if you are sick.
- If you need hand sanitizer, please carry some with you.
- Wearing a mask during class will not be expected but we ask that you wear a mask before and after.
- If you have allergies or other medical conditions we expect you to carry your own First Aid kit and supplies.
- We look forward to socializing and request physical distancing for everyone's safety.
- We are sorry, but restrooms are not available so please plan accordingly.
- We will not be able to take payment on-site. If necessary, please make your purchase at our website prior to class!
Hope to see you there!
Located at Tilden Park near the corner of Arona and Albany. Street parking is available.
Regular live-streaming classes continue!
Saturday 9 am Restorative Yoga with Sheila:
Sunday 5 pm Vinyasa with Chava:
Newest YouTube Video Restorative Yoga with Sheila:
Posted on Sat, June 27, 2020
by Sheila Burns